As the District continues to develop the Reopening Plan for the 2020-2021 school year, we are committed to providing ongoing, transparent communication with our students, families, faculty, staff, and stakeholders.
Parents and staff should check email regularly and refer to the District website and social media platforms for updated information surrounding the reopening of schools.
Below is an ongoing database of all District communication pertaining to reopening and planning for the 2020-2021 school year. Should you have any questions regarding communication, please contact Director of Communications Mikaela Duckstein at email@example.com or 412-429-2390.
- June 19, 2020 letter from Dr. Vanatta - re: Reopening Taskforce
- July 3 - Message from Dr. Vanatta - re: Reopening Plan; Prom/Graduation in response to Allegheny County order on gathering restrictions
- July 5 - Hybrid Learning Survey
- July 9 - Update from the Athletic Director - re: return to play
- July 10 - Introduction to CV Cyber Academy
- July 16 - Video Recording of Dr. Vanatta's 2nd Cup of Coffee Q&A session
- July 29 - CV Cyber Academy Information and Application
- July 29 - Message from Dr. Vanatta - re: Return to School Update
- July 31 - Message from Dr. Vanatta - re: Clarifying Information / Misinformation Circulating on Social Media
- August 7 - Message from Dr. Vanatta - re: Recommended Revisions to Reopening Plan