Music Room Rules
Music class is a very fun class, but in order to insure that everyone has fun,
we have classroom rules that everyone MUST follow:
- Handle Instruments carefully.
- Sit down and do not touch anything unles told to do so.
- Raise your hand and don't call out.
- Be kind and use good manners
- Sit correctly in your chairs. I like to say this rhyme to remind them:
Bottoms on the bottom
Backs against the back
Feet are still
And your hands are in your lap.
- Always walk and use line basics.
If a student does not follow the rules after several warnings, they will get a blue form to take home that must be signed by a parent or guardian.