Health Care Information
Open enrollment for employees who currently have or are eligible for District health, dental, and/or vision plans runs from May 15 through June 15. Outside of this open enrollment period, changes can be made only under qualifying circumstances. Direct any questions to Sharon Drudy at email@example.com or 412-429-2206.
- EPO Summary of Benefits Coverage - 2022-23
- EPO Benefits Grid - 2022-23
- PPO Summary of Benefits Coverage - 2022-23
- PPO Benefits Grid - 2022-23
- Davis Vision Benefits - 2022-23
- United Concordia Dental Benefits - 2022-23
- EPO Summary of Benefits Coverage - 2021-22
- EPO Benefit Grid - 2021-22
- PPO Summary of Benefits Coverage - 2021-22
- PPO Benefit Grid - 2021-22
- Davis Vision Benefits - 2021-22
- United Concordia Benefits - 2021-22
Enrollment forms for Flexible Spending Account plans are available at the beginning of May.
Life Insurance and Disability Plans
If you are interested in obtaining a certificate of insurance or a new nomination of beneficiary form for the District's life insurance and/or disability plans, please email me your request. Please refer to your collective bargaining agreement or individual contract for the terms and conditions of available coverage. If you have any questions about your benefit plan, please contact Sharon Drude at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-429-2206.
Other Health and Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Program (financial assistance, mental health counseling, work/life resources)
- Coping with Stress During COVID-19 (CDC)
- How Teachers Can Cope with Stress During COVID-19 (Psychology Today)
- Preventing Slips and Falls at School