2030 Swallow Hill Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
We are thrilled that you have chosen Chartiers Valley School District!
All school-aged children residing within the Chartiers Valley School District, including students who attend private, parochial, placement and charter schools, must register with the District registrar.
Upon completion of all required documents and notarized signatures, registrations are received by appointment only. Contact District Registrar Kelly Mannering at email@example.com or 412-429-2111 to make a registration appointment.
Be sure to have all required documents and notarized signatures prior to your registration appointment, as incomplete packets can not be accepted.
- Student Registration Packet
- Three Proofs of Residency
- Proof of Child's Age
- Immunization Records
- Physical Exam
- Dental Exam
- Free & Reduced Meal Application (OPTIONAL)
Electronic registration packets are available by clicking the links , or paper copies may be obtained in person at the District Registration Office at 2030 Swallow Hill Road Pittsburgh, PA 15220.
Printable Registration Packet
Fillable Registration Packet
Included in this Packet are the following required forms and documents:
- Registration Form
- Confidential Health Screening
- School Health Screening Consent
- Home Language Survey
- Request for Records from Previous School
- McKinney Vento Eligibility Questionnaire
- Military Family Form
- Internet, E-mail and Network Usage Agreement
- Statement for Parents (grades 1 - 12 only)
- Multiple Occupancy Form (if applicable)
Original birth Certificate or certified duplicate issued from the Commonwealth of PA or other acceptable proof as determined by the school district.)
NOTE: Children must be five years of age before September 1 to be eligible for entry into Kindergarten, 6 years of age before September 1 for entry into grade 1, and so on.
In order to enroll in Kindergarten, the child must be properly vaccinated before the start of the school year. Proof of the following immunizations must be presented before the child can enter school. This document must be signed by the child's primary care physician.
- Diptheria – 4 doses of toxoid, one dose given after age four
- Tetanus – 4 doses of toxoid, one dose given after age four
- Polio – 4 doses of vaccine (IPV or OPV), one dose given after age four
- Measles – 2 doses of vaccine, first dose administered at 12 months or older (usually MMR)
- Mumps – 2 doses of vaccine, first dose administered at 12 months or older (usually MMR)
- Rubella – 1 dose of vaccine, first dose administered at 12 months or older (usually MMR)
- Hepatitis B – 3 doses of vaccine, 3rd dose must be given after 6 months of age
- Varicella – 2 doses of vaccine, first dose administered on or after first birthday or a doctor’s written statement of history of child having had varicella (chicken pox)
- Proof of lead levels in blood
Lead Level Test Form
This form is required for students entering grades Kindergarten, 6 and 11 and should be completed by the student's physician. New students should provide the District with the most recent physical examination documentation.
Physical Examination Form
If you have received a Notice of Direct Certification for free meals, do not complete the application, but do let the school know if any children in your household are not listed on the letter you received.