Listed below are resources and guides for the various programs and platforms utilized by CV Cyber students, parents, and teachers. Additional resources will be added prior to the 2021-2022 school year.
Please use this page for parent and student resources on the various programs we utilize.
Infinite CampusInfinite Campus is the District's student information management system. This program is used to track all things student accounting, including parent contact information, grades, schedules, and attendance. CV Cyber Academy students and parents use Infinite Campus to log daily attendance.
- Parent/Student Portal Login
- How to Navigate the Parent Portal
- How to log your student's attendance (for parents)
- How to log your own attendance (for students)
Schoology is the remote learning platform used by students in grades 9-12. Students use this program to access syllabi, submit assignments, find teacher contact information, and view schedules.
- Schoology Overview Guide for Students
- Getting Started on Schoology for Parents
- Using the Schoology iOS App for Parents
- Using the Schoology iOS App for Students
- How to Upload Assignments to Schoology
- Differences between Parent and Student Accounts in Schoology
Google Classroom is the remote learning platform used by students in grades K-8. Students use this program to access and submit daily assignments, view schedules, and find teacher contact information.
The District's technology department can help with school-related technology questions and concerns.
Chromebook Repair Form
iPad Repair Form
Various other resources can be found under the "Parent Resources" tabs on each of the brick-and-mortar schools' websites. Please reach out to Mr. Marc Hubert if you have any questions.