The Chartiers Valley Cyber Academy offers students both fully-remote and blended (a mix of in-person and remote) learning options, allowing families to customize a flexible schedule that works best for their student.
Students can take advantage of the District’s abundant resources, field trips, events, and co-curriculars, some of which are not always available to students attending outside cyber schools. Graduates earn a Chartiers Valley High School diploma and are prepared to pursue a myriad of post-secondary opportunities as alumni.
The CV Cyber Academy:
- Utilizes online learning to build a strong foundation in all academic areas
- Fosters 21st century competencies such as critical thinking, communication, leadership, collaboration, and problem-solving
- Provides scheduling flexibility
- Allows students to move at their own pace
- Increases parental involvement through a virtual presence
- Engages students in learning through innovative technology tools
- Prepares students for higher education and careers
- Teaches graduates to become problem solvers and leaders in their communities
For more information, contact Marc Hubert, at email@example.com or 412-429-3710.
**Enrollment is currently closed for the 2022-2023 School Year. Enrollment will reopen for the second semester.**