CV7: Mission & Values
The mission of the Chartiers Valley School District, a community dedicated to shared leadership, is to graduate students who achieve personal success by providing an exceptional academic foundation in a safe, nurturing environment that inspires creativity and innovation while embracing diversity.
- Demonstrate genuine care, concern and fondness for students.
- Adopt an education-centered focus where students come first, followed closely by the needs of their parents.
- Develop and nurture healthy, productive and cooperative relationships with colleagues.
- Communicate regularly and clearly with students, their families and the community.
- Create and cultivate a district-wide Learning Community where all employees and educators are valued.
- Encourage innovation and creativity.
- Embrace community, regional and global partnerships.