Registration forms are accessible under Contents at right. All forms must be printed, completed and returned to the Central Administration Office at 2030 Swallow Hill Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15220.
Children must be 5 years old by September 1st of the current year to enroll in Kindergarten.
Required documentation for enrollment includes:
- Proof of child's age
- Immunizations required by law
- Two proofs of residency
- Parent registration statement
- Home language survey.
Additional items requested for registration include:
- Registration form
- Health history form
- Signed school health screening program letter
- Census form
- Emergency plan form
- Entrance questionnaire
- Custody statement
- Internet etiquette form and computer security agreement
- Records request
- Speech & language survey
- Free & reduced lunch form
- Dental form
- Physical form
- Court orders
- Multiple occupancy form
- Affidavit of non-resident
Questions about registration and enrollment in the Chartiers Valley School District should be directed to Kelly Mannering at 412-429-2211.