The Nutrition Group
Mr. Andrew Bergman and Ms. Brenda Wineland shared the Nutrition Group’s Food Service Action Plan with the school board. They also shared how they are planning to engage students, parents and staff to gather feedback.
Upcoming Parent Meetings
- CVMS PTG on March 20
- CVIS PTG on April 20
- CVPS PTG is TBD
- CVHS is TBD
You may also contact Ms. Wineland to share your feedback. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-429-2255.
District Management Group
Mr. Christopher Cleveland, Senior Associate at the District Management Group, attended the March 14th meeting to give an update on the work DMG is doing with the district.
The District Management Group is working with Chartiers Valley on a multi-year project to expand and strengthen supports for students.
The DMG identified six commendations based on current practices at Chartiers Valley.
- Staff are working hard to ensure all students succeed.
- The district is committed to providing effective elementary literacy education to students.
- The district is striving toward ensuring that special-education teachers are dual-certified.
- The district is focused on improving instructional practices through coaches.
- District leaders are striving for continuous improvement.
In addition, the DMG is also working with faculty and staff to identify areas of opportunity for the district to improve supports for struggling students.
Mr. Jason Day, Construction Manager, gave an update on the construction progress at the High School and Middle School campus. View the report>>
View the full agenda for the March 14, 2017 meeting on Electronic School Board (http://esb.cvsd.net). Note: Click on the meeting date on the calendar display. Click "Expand" for detailed view.