If your child will be five (5) years of age before September 1, 2019, they will be eligible to attend kindergarten in the 2019-2020 school year.
Complete and submit the online Chartiers Valley Kindergarten Pre-Registration form for the 2019-2020 school year by Friday, February 22, 2019.
Once the pre-registration has been completed, please download either:
-> Printable Kindergarten Registration Form
-> Fill-In Kindergarten Registration Form
The packet should be completed and handed in during Kindergarten Registration on March 13 & 14. Please be aware that incomplete packets cannot be turned in.
**Note: To enroll in kindergarten the child must be properly vaccinated before the start of the school year. Proof of the following immunizations must be presented before the child can enter school.
- Diptheria – 4 doses of toxoid, one dose given after age four
- Tetanus – 4 doses of toxoid, one dose given after age four
- Polio – 4 doses of vaccine (IPV or OPV), one dose given after age four
- Measles – 2 doses of vaccine, first dose administered at 12 months or older (usually MMR)
- Mumps – 2 doses of vaccine, first dose administered at 12 months or older (usually MMR)
- Rubella – 1 dose of vaccine, first dose administered at 12 months or older (usually MMR)
- Hepatitis B – 3 doses of vaccine, 3rd dose must be given after 6 months of age
- Varicella – 2 doses of vaccine, first dose administered on or after first birthday or a doctor’s written statement of history of child having had varicella (chicken pox)
- Proof of lead levels in blood (new building requirement beginning January 1, 2008)
Questions? Contact the Primary School secretary at 412-429-3270.