Welcome from the CVIS PTG!
Our PTG funds many of the school events for our students, such as field trips, assemblies, field day/5th grade picnic, Kids of Steel program, as well as playground equipment at recess. It costs approximately $75 per child for all that the PTG does, which is why we fundraise. We hope you will support our fundraisers throughout the year.
PTG Meeting: January 24 at 7pm @ CVIS Cafeteria.
Welcome back ! The new year brings new events and activities to talk about!
- Valentine's Party - our final classroom party of the year!
- Annual Read-a-thon Fundraiser - Our goal is to raise $15,000 to cover the cost of all of our field trips! We are looking for someone or a couple someones to help Kelly Neely plan this fun event.
- Field Day - This doesn't happen until June, but the planning starts in January! We are looking for a few volunteers to join our committee!
- Muffins with Mom or your VIP Event - Looking for a couple people to coordinate the event!
- Field Trips - We will share the dates and locations for the spring field trips!
Join us for our January PTG Meeting to hear all of the details and volunteer to help with any of the events! We will have coloring supplies and a few games to keep any kids occupied. See you there!
What's coming up?
2018-19 Board Members
||Kelly Waldron (email@example.com)
Emily Marko (firstname.lastname@example.org)
||Emily Baron (email@example.com)
||Christina Bittner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Steph McFerron (email@example.com)
||Jen Carlson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Marina Blocher (email@example.com)
For more information
Join the CVIS PTG email list for our monthly newsletter and email updates about PTG events and activities.